I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with carepharmacyaward.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Azmacort Aristopak Adcortyl A Sai Song Aftojel Alfacort Amcicort Amcinol Amtocort Artropan Atrinat Aureocort Acort Adcortyl Aecoras Aftab Aftach Airclin Albicort Aldoderma Alkcema Amelon Amtanolon An Long Ancinalone Anso Ansusen Antifunguo Antifungus Aphthaseal Aristo Aristocort Plus Aureocort 1% Aureocort 3.09% Avison Ayco Ayfuco Azmacort Aristospan
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$1.05||$7.87||$101.92 $94.05|
|120 pills||$1.00||$15.72||$135.89 $120.17|
|180 pills||$0.96||$31.45||$203.83 $172.39|
|270 pills||$0.93||$55.03||$305.75 $250.72|
Aristocort is used for treating a variety of medical conditions, including but not limited to, insufficiency of the adrenal cortex, inflammatory disorders, allergic disorders, and connective tissue disorders. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Aristocort as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Aristocort by mouth with food.
- To reduce side effects, take Aristocort around 8 a.m. in the morning.
- If you miss a dose of Aristocort, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Aristocort.
Because of possible physical incompatibilities, Aristocort (triamcinolone diacetate injectable suspension) should not be diluted or mixed with other solutions.
The initial intramuscular dosage of triamcinolone diacetate injectable suspension may vary from 3 to 48 mg per day depending on the specific disease entity being treated. However, in certain overwhelming, acute, life-threatening situations, administration in dosages exceeding the usual dosages may be justified and may be in multiples of the oral dosages.
Store Aristocort at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Aristocort out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Some medical conditions may interact with Aristocort. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have or have been recently exposed to a bacterial, fungal, parasitic, ameba, or viral infection, especially measles, chickenpox, shingles, tuberculosis (TB), or herpes simplex of the eye
- if you have been recently vaccinated, or have had a positive TB skin test
- if you have heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, or intestinal problems (eg, obstructions, perforations, peptic ulcer, recent intestinal surgery)
- if you have a blood coagulation disorder, heart problems, diabetes mellitus, kidney problems, liver disease, an underactive thyroid, unstable joints, or osteoporosis, fractures, or have had a recent heart attack or joint surgery
- you have unstable emotions, depression, or myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Aristocort. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or rifampin because they may decrease Aristocort's effectiveness
- Clarithromycin, oral contraceptives (birth control pills), or itraconazole because the risk of side effects, such as nervous system or adrenal gland problems, may be increased
- Aspirin, mifepristone or ritodrine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Aristocort
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Aristocort may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Aristocort before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Do not receive a live vaccine (eg, measles, mumps) while you are taking Aristocort. Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine.
Aristocort may lower the ability of your body to fight infection, especially if you use it for a long period of time. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. If you are exposed to chickenpox, measles, or TB while you are taking Aristocort or during the 12 months after stopping Aristocort, call your doctor. Tell your doctor if you have an injury or notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills for up to 12 months after you stop using Aristocort.
Diabetes patients - Aristocort may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
Lab tests, including body weight, blood sugar and potassium, or chest x-ray, may be performed while you use Aristocort. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in CHILDREN and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they take Aristocort.
Aristocort should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Aristocort while you are pregnant. It is not known if Aristocort is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Aristocort.
If you are on long-term therapy, you may have WITHDRAWAL symptoms (eg, muscle and joint pain, exhaustion, depression) if you suddenly stop taking Aristocort. Do not stop taking Aristocort suddenly or change the dosage without asking your pharmacist or doctor.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Bone fractures;
- changes in appetite;
- changes in mood;
- difficulty sleeping;
- headache; indigestion;
- stomach bloating;
- thin, fragile skin
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- black, tarry stools;
- changes in menstrual periods;
- fast or irregular heartbeat;
- prolonged sore throat,bcold, or fever;
- psychotic behaviors;
- severe nausea or vomiting;
- swelling of feet or legs;
- unusual bruising or bleeding;
- unusual weight gain;
- vision problems;
- vomiting that looks like coffee grounds.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Safety of the medication and the risk of adverse reactions are important questions that bother the vast majority of clients. Ordering the treatments online, you need to be aware of all the responsibilities. Contact your medical specialist or seek emergency medical assistance in case you have noticed any of the following problems:
- Body aches or pain
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- increased cough
- joint pain
- loss of appetite
- muscle aches and pains
- runny nose
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- trouble sleeping
- trouble with swallowing
- unexplained nosebleeds
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- voice changes
- Cough producing mucus
- difficulty with breathing
- noisy breathing
- shortness of breath
- tightness in the chest
- Acid or sour stomach
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- tooth problems
- upper abdominal or stomach pain
Incidence Not Known
- bloody mucus
- blurred vision
- changes in vision
- darkening of the skin
- decreased vision
- eye pain
- fast heartbeat
- joint stiffness or swelling
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- mental depression
- painful or difficult urination
- redness of the skin
- slowing of normal growth in children
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
- trouble healing
- white patches in the throat
- Change in sense of smell or taste
|Accession Number||DB00620 (APRD00422)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
LD50=>500mg/kg (in rats)
Our company is constantly expanding and developing for you. Striving to provide you with the best services, we offer a worldwide shipping to the most diverse countries and cities, as well as the following cities in Philippines:
- Cagayan de Oro
- Iloilo City-Guimaras
- Batangas City
The delivery time will depend mainly on the destination, but in general, it ranges from 3 to 14 days.