I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with carepharmacyaward.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Aerinaze Aerius Aerius BCNFarma Aerius D Aerius D12 Aerius Dual Action 12 Hour Aerius Gervasi Aerius Kids Aerogal Aircomb Alerdin Aleric Deslo Alertadin Allerde Allergus Alores Aloret Alvotadin Aslor Aviant Aviant D12 Azomyr
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.85||$21.89||$72.96 $51.07|
|90 pills||$0.73||$43.78||$109.44 $65.66|
|120 pills||$0.67||$65.66||$145.92 $80.26|
|180 pills||$0.61||$109.44||$218.88 $109.44|
|270 pills||$0.57||$175.10||$328.32 $153.23|
|360 pills||$0.55||$240.77||$437.76 $196.99|
Clarinex is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
It is also used to treat skin hives and itching in people with chronic skin reactions.
Take Clarinex exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Clarinex is usually taken once per day.
Do not crush, chew, or break the regular Clarinex tablet. Swallow the pill whole.
To take desloratadine orally disintegrating tablet (Clarinex RediTabs):
- Keep the tablet in its blister pack until you are ready to take the medicine. Open the package and peel back the foil from the tablet blister. Do not push a tablet through the foil or you may damage the tablet.
- Using dry hands, remove the tablet and place it on your tongue. It will begin to dissolve right away.
- Do not swallow the tablet whole. Allow it to dissolve in your mouth without chewing.
- Swallow several times as the tablet dissolves. If desired, you may drink water to help swallow the dissolved tablet.
Take this medication exactly as it was prescribed to you by your doctor.
Store Clarinex at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light.
You should not take Clarinex if you are allergic to desloratadine or to loratadine (Claritin).
To make sure you can safely take Clarinex, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
kidney disease; or
It is not known whether Clarinex is harmful to an unborn baby. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. Clarinex can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use Clarinex without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. Do not give this medication to a child younger than 18 years old without the advice of a doctor.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Clarinex: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat;
fever, flu symptoms;
seizure (convulsions); or
jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Clarinex side effects may include:
dry mouth, sore throat, cough;
drowsiness, tired feeling;
nausea, diarrhea; or
Safety of the medication and the risk of adverse reactions are important questions that bother the vast majority of clients. Ordering the treatments online, you need to be aware of all the responsibilities. Contact your medical specialist or seek emergency medical assistance in case you have noticed any of the following problems:
- Anaphylaxis, such as, cough, difficulty swallowing, dizziness, fast heartbeat, hives, itching, puffiness or swelling of eyelids or around the eyes or face or lips or tongue, shortness of breath, skin rash, tightness in chest, unusual tiredness or weakness, wheezing
- dyspnea, such as, shortness of breath, difficult or labored breathing, tightness in chest, wheezing
- edema, such as, swelling
- pruritus, such as, itching skin
- tachycardia, such as, fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- urticaria, such as, hives or welts, itching, redness of skin, skin rash.
- dry mouth
- dysmenorrhea, such as, difficult or painful menstruation
- dyspepsia, such as, acid or sour stomach, belching, heartburn, indigestion, stomach discomfort , upset or pain,
- fatigue, such as, unusual tiredness or weakness
- myalgia, such as, joint pain, swollen joints, muscle aching or cramping, muscle pains or stiffness, difficulty in moving
- pharyngitis, such as, body aches or pain, congestion, cough, dryness or soreness of throat, fever, hoarseness, runny nose, tender swollen glands in neck, trouble in swallowing, voice changes.
- somnolence, such as, sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
|Accession Number||DB00967 (APRD00324)|
Our company is constantly expanding and developing for you. Striving to provide you with the best services, we offer a worldwide shipping to the most diverse countries and cities, as well as the following cities in Philippines:
- Cagayan de Oro
- Iloilo City-Guimaras
- Batangas City
The delivery time will depend mainly on the destination, but in general, it ranges from 3 to 14 days.